Monday, April 16, 2007

Global warming is REAL!

It is midway through Autumn and i'm still walking around in shorts and a t-shirt; which i've never been able to do before. This is madness, even though i'm thoroughly enjoying it..It's still madness nontheless.

And because we humans are exploitive by nature, how better to exploit this end-of-the-world situation than by going to the beach? Mmmm...best Easter ever.





And even though you depleted my stocks of Maggi, never turned off the hot water tap tight and proper so that it's ALWAYS dripping, made me spend AUD(undisclosed sum) on clothes and miscellanous items, turned my whole room upside down, caused me to get NO WORK done, left my toilet light on for a whole day, spilt beer on my carpet AND co-erced me into drinking copious amounts of devil-juice (that's alcohol to you)... I STILL LOVE YOU!

A little more photos just to wrap this all up.






Red wine is very good for health...anti-oxidants and all that, you know.



Yea, know your place and stay there, Waiking.
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Noooo!! sorry, i didn't mean that..buy me more roast duck! sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home