Thursday, April 12, 2007

Boo sama dia!!

BAH!

that is the only word that i feel is sufficient enough to describe the disappointment in which i'm currently feeling. my partner-in-crime, the one person i could count on (or thought i could, actually), my rock in times of trouble and uncertainty, my drinking buddeeeeeee!!



Yes, that is her! not passed out (like how i was hoping for) but ASLEEP! without a single drop of alcohol in her blood! what happened to our girly talks you promised me!? what happened to the ideas of drinking champagne under the stars?! what happened to sleeping at 4 a.m.!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!

i am disillusioned.



So yes, this is my glass of Absolut Kurant+apple&cranberry juice..feeling very lonely and sad at the moment because it is but one...when there could've been another to keep it company!!

there will be some reckoning delivered tomorrow, mark my words.

3 Comments:

At 4/12/07, 2:45 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

hehehehe....

 
At 4/13/07, 12:57 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

booo sama dia!! boooooOOOOoooOOooOOoOOOoOOooOOooooOOoo!

 
At 4/13/07, 3:48 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha...yes..BOOOOO! i know if it were you, you'd never disappoint me like that, dan. lol

NO HONGYIN I SAYANG YOU TOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home