Monday, June 26, 2006

Something is damn wrong.

The most incredible thing happened today, that if i don't write about it now, i fear i shall forget about it and forever assume that it was a mere fantasy conjured by my already taxed brain.

telefon berbunyi ringringring...

Me: Hello.

Pa: Hi girl! How are you..how was exams?

*..boring examinations talk ensues..blabla..yea it was not bad...blabla..yeala won't fail la..*

Pa: Ok la then I won't disturb you anymore.
Pa: Do you want me to buy anything for you?
Pa: I ask mummy to bring it over to you.

Me: *momentarily shocked into silence*..huh..WHAT?

Pa: What do you want me to buy for you?


Me: Err..errr..
*internal monologue: shit..what to say? aiyoh..why la he ask me such a question when i cannot think about anything?????*

Me: Err..err..no need la..i cannot think of anything now...*WTF? YOU CANNOT THINK? YOU'RE A THINKER, DAMN IT! BLOODY THINK NOW OR I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!!*

Pa: Sure anot...just tell me what you want, i buy for you.


Me: Err..
*feigns weak laughter*...no need la.


Pa: Okok...when you come back only we talk about it.


-end-

yes...

WHAT...THE...FUCK HELL...???

never in my 19 20 years have i come across a similar conversation between me and my dad. it was always "RROOOAAARRR NOOO this" and "RROOOAAARRR NOOOO that".

this is something that i've ALWAYS dreamed about, ever since i was a kid. i DREAMED about a conversation like this happening...and i'd DREAM up a list of things that i wanted, a list i'd readily pop up to him when the opportune moment arrives...

but now, when put on the spot...my damned brain can't even process a simple "I want money to buy a black dress"..

I'm A FAILURE!!!

*throws hands up and cries*

[disclaimer: this in NO WAY condones misconstrued perceptions that i'm a spoilt only-child. this has NEVER happened before]

2 Comments:

At 6/26/06, 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAAHA I can't really imagine your dad roaring... I really wish one day I can see him roaring in real life.

 
At 6/27/06, 3:06 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

i know i know!! it's like..SOMETHING'S DAMN WRONG!!!

our dads kena abducted by aliens..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home