Thursday, April 20, 2006

Anymore suggestions, anyone?

I would have loved to publish it to the whole World Wide Web that I loved Kelvin and that I will now grant any ONE of his wishes..anything!! anything that he asks for!! thankyouThankYouTHANKYOU!!

sadly...it won't come true. thanks for the suggestion of running it in safemode and doing the whole virus scan, my friend. however it yielded no positive results, although it did get me mightily excited and crossing my fingers...what resulted was a long drawn-out 'AAOOOooWWwWWwwhhh!!! DARNIT' when i realised that nothing's been changed.

no virus was detected but i just KNOW that something is infecting it...i KNOW. and my norton anti-virus is disabled (still) and i can't get it to run..so that must mean something.

i hope those virus-creators rot in hell (luckily for me, i'm Catholic, so we BELIEVE in hell)..yea, rot in hell sonsoffemaledogs.

and, how befitting...

the comp is struckdown by a virus..(it's a virus i'm telling ya!)..now the owner is infected as well. woke up today with a SORE throat, groggy-heavy-head, stuffed up nose. and right now, i feel like shit...headache and TakingBackSunday just does NOT mix.

oh cruel world...*whinewhinewhine*...

. . .

Today i had a talk with the nephew..

Josh: Auntie Melanie, do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Hmm..? Err..why do you ask? Do you have a girlfriend?
Josh: Nooo...err..i mean, yeaaaa..
Me: *laughs*..REALLY? What's her name?
Josh: Alice. She's from my class..
Me: Oh..nice name..how does she look like..?
Josh: She's got blonde hair..and her eyes are blue..
Me: Oh WOW! she sounds pretty (heh..GREAT TASTE runs in the family..) ..
Josh: Yea..she is..but we're not together anymore...
Me: *openseyesbigbig* Whyy..?
Josh: We had a talk and I asked her if she wanted to stay together or break up..
Josh: And she said, Break Up.

OOokkaayy..we're talking about a 5.5-year-old kid here who still needs to be fed (sometimes) during mealtimes, and needs someone to be in the shower with him while he does his thang.. so what's he doing talking about girlfriends and breakups?

boy..do they mature fast.

yet..it was really interesting talking to him and i really liked it. it made me smile when he answered me matter-of-factly about everything of his now-ex-girlfriend..staring me dead in the eye. it made me think back about the time when i was in kindergarten as well..and i had this mini crush on this boy in my class..heh..i ended up kicking him down the slide. young love..how sweet.

but still...the simplicity of such feelings is all the more magnified through the eyes of a child. in his world, there's no complexity, no confusion, no hesitation, no complication. it's all just straightforward 'I'm in love with you, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?'...and if it doesn't work out, they talk to their aunties about it and move on..without a single regret clouding them.

it's all just a matter of fact. you don't like me? fine. i'm moving on.

heh...now, why can't we learn from the little ones, eh?

life would be much less of a hassle then.

5 Comments:

At 4/21/06, 12:41 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

awwwwwwwwww....so heart warming.

about the way u kicked the dude down the slide. hahahha!

 
At 4/21/06, 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's something in the Aussie water that's making them grow up so fast, I tell ya!

BTW I actually feel a bit sad for your nephew's generation because if they already are dealing with such issues at this age, some of them will become uberEmos by the age of 8 or 9...

 
At 4/21/06, 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're catholic?din know that...

try reformatting....hehe
save all ur important datas first then chuck out the whole OS and install the new ones...generally that's the only way to get rid of viruses

alternatively, you can do an online scan..i think trend micro has 'housecall' or soemthing like that..just type housecall into google and search.

alteratively..it might not be a virus..but you may have accidentally deleted an important component of windows, a registry key or something perhaps...and the only way again..is to reinstall windows.

btw..have u got the right kelvin?hehehehe

 
At 4/21/06, 3:47 PM, Blogger archobyz said...

i thought joshua hates u. benjamin is so cute!

ah.. kids nowadays.

 
At 4/21/06, 10:02 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

phwoar! i see that my nephew generates a lot of feedback..heh..he hates me but he loves me..i forgot to mention that he's a complex kid as well..

oh kelvin from obs right?? eleh..i know la..i remember my friends ok? and cos i don't know anyone else called kelvin..hahahaha..

anyway, the thing is i lazy la wanna reformat my whole pc..but if that's what i gotta do, i'll damn well do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home