Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Damned technology

Great news, everyone. My internet has crashed on me again. This is the second day that i am denied access into any website that needs my authentication..my unimail, my yahoo-mail, my msn..

Now, i know i have a Trojan lurking somewhere in my pc...i just didn't have the time to exterminate it, or whatever you tech-nerds call it. i didn't have time. so i guess it must've morphed into something and diddled with my connections. A second thing is, my Norton Anti-Virus Auto-Protect has been disabled and i cannot get it running again...so currently, i'm using the internet UNPROTECTED. it's worse than having unprotected sex, ok?

it's TABOO.

and i blame it on the damned Trojan...just cos i don't know what else to blame.

So, i can't log on to anything, nor can i start a live-update of my anti-virus application, AND i'm always smacked in the face with a big fat



Tech-nerds...i'm sorry i ever made fun of your hair style, y0ur qu1rky w2y 0f wr171ng 1n l337, the way you laugh at jokes 5 seconds too late...i need your help NOW!! i see the error in my ways! FORGIVE ME!

SSSsssiiiiiggggghhhhh......

So, if i don't reply your emails, don't get mad at me and think that i'm too stuck-up. It's just that the powers-that-be won't allow me to.

Looking at the bright(er) side...at least i can still blog. i guess God still Loves Me.

5 Comments:

At 4/18/06, 12:01 PM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahahah...poor u...try using ad-aware. its possibly spyware instead of a virus. :)

 
At 4/18/06, 1:32 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

poor dear... did ya know that trojan is the brand of one of the most used condoms in the big USA??

 
At 4/18/06, 10:54 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

thanks karen..and no thanks, hong yin..

gah..! it's still down!! i don't understand..i can use the internet, i just can't seem to log on to anything that requires a username and password..it's damn frustrating ok?

what's 'default gateway'? it keeps saying that mine's offline..which makes no sense...help..?

 
At 4/19/06, 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm....try running in safe mode, then running the virus scan.
most viruses disable the anti virus programme....or are masked when your computer is running...

but the best alternative to removing viruses/trojans etc...is...

reformat

-kelvin- (remember me?)

 
At 4/19/06, 10:00 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hi kelvin!!!

ok thanks!! i'll go try your way now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home