Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 3

I'm starting to think that maybe...just maybe...not being able to access into MSN isn't so bad after all. I now have more time to do my own stuff...like assignments, or clipping my fingernails (which i'll do tomorrow since i've lost all hope in ever resurfacing into the arena of MSN), or baking cute little cupcakes.

And not being able to check my mail? it's all good. saves me 10 minutes of my time each day deleting forwarded mail...yes, my mailbox is a forwarded-mail graveyard. it is where they come to die...but the best part of it is that they don't know it..teehee..what more, it would mean that i needn't stress myself over the multitudes of unimail being sent through the marine faculty asking for tips on how to score a D for the reports. truth be told, i don't really like teaching people; not because i'm kiasu, i'm just too lazy to explain in detail to them...unless they call..and boy, do they call..i'd rather avoid it all if i could.

still, i'm all for this whole mess to fix itself...i'm open to all suggestions..ALL. EVERYTHING. and if your suggestion works...well...you'll be rewarded. i promise you. anything. anything that your heart desires. except a Ferrari. or a Porsche. or any automated vehicle for that matter. but i could do a bicycle, i guess. which isn't automated, but is a vehicle nontheless. or one of those scooters where you have to push yourself manually...yeaa..i could do that.

anything.

oh dear, do i sound desperate?

noo..i'm not desperate.

i can live without msn...it's quite a nice change, actually. you guys should try it too.

oh yea...in case you needed to send me a message or anything, i can still access into Friendster (I KNOW..! IT'S SO DARN FREAKY/STUPID RIGHT??) so pop whatever you want that way. i'd like to believe that there are some of my 'friends' out there pulling their hair out from the roots in frustration just because they couldn't say hi to me for a day.

eheh..

humour me, please.

i have been rendered virtually contact-less, ok?

seclusion isn't very fun after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home