Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Countdown Begins...

15 DAYS

Mark your calendars for the 18th of November...

That's when i hit town.

on another note:

i've decided that i will NOT continue studying diligently from now...ok, i admit that the words 'study' and 'diligently' never come together when you're dealing with me...unless 'diligently' is put into the context of watching naruto..(which reminds me that today's thursday and Episode 158 is out..GO GET IT!)...or reading non-academic book, or idling my time away...

ANYWAY..

what i'm trying to say is this. i've been studying a lot this semester, during my breaks in uni, at home, even May has commented that she's been pretty impressed with me this term and that i'm doing much better than last term..

GAH!

the way i see it, the more i study, the stupider i become...my brain starts to clam up when i look at questions, desperately trying to remember all that i've read or studied...which is not good..because that means that i'm panicking...which is something i never do...throughout my 11 years in school and the 10 months in Taylors...which is why...i've survived so far and even come out looking quite good in the marks-department at the end of the year...which means...that right now i'm screwing myself up by studying too much for some silly first-year exam...which is why from today...or actually, from tomorrow:

I'll study what i want to, when i want to.

no more pressuring myself to study...been there, done that, doesn't seem to be working...

if i want to watch tv, i will.

and no one can stop me.

BEAT THAT, ACADEMICIANS!

ok...that was totally uncalled for...but do i care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home