Thursday, May 26, 2005

Why my iPod is better than Yihaur.

Today I bring you reasons why my iPod is better than Yihaur:

01. My iPod doesn't make lame jokes.

02. My iPod has a classier and more stylish image.

03. My iPod always does what I tell it to.

04. My iPod listens to what I want to listen to.

05. My iPod is highly popular and sought-after.

06. My iPod does not MAKE people go to SeaView.

07. My iPod is always there for me.

08. When I'm sad, my iPod always has a song to cheer me up.

09. My iPod will NEVER get drunk.

10. My iPod doesn't have an opinion on anything I think or do.

11. My iPod has a reboot system when or if it crashes.

12. My iPod can reproduce Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake in the exact pitch i.e. My iPod can sing.

13. My iPod is not homophobic.

14. My iPod can be upgraded.

15. I have a more challenging game of chess with my iPod.

16. My iPod can go for eight hours at a time.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/05, 5:40 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

lolz! yi haur's face..hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home