Saturday, April 09, 2005

Yowzers...

my mom just left Sydney for home... and the realization that i'll be completely at the mercies of my Ozzie relatives have begun dawning upon me.

Aaww.. i'm not whinging.

It's hard, though, you know? ok, maybe hard is not the right word to use in this circumstance. it's just weird... i don't know i'm guessing that weird is the best way to describe it. you know how when you have something with you all the time and i mean, ALL THE TIME and suddenly you don't have it anymore? it's like books for the librarian, computer games for david, mummy for me. it's just weird... when it's taken away from you... you're left with a feeling.. "hey!! what the...?" it's just weird...

ok, don't get me wrong here... i'm not a mummy-girl and i don't think i'll ever be. it's just that she's always been someone i could talk to, gossip with, crack stupid jokes at, insulting (but in a good way, mind you) each other... serious...we do it all the time and don't think that my mom's really innocent and good..she's not...sometimes.

so you see? it's weird when someone like that is not around. who am i gonna tell about that new cute looking guy i saw at geology lab? (that's just an example..DON'T taKE it For REaL!!) who's gonna pick up my room after i've strewn it with clothes? ok ok.. maybe the answer to that would be me... but you do get my point though, don't you?

ah well... 7 more months.. that's not too bad..actually come to think of it...that's really soon. NOW i guess overseas-uni-life-no-more-parents-independance will REALLY start to kick in...

Hopefully...

clubbing anyone?

=)

3 Comments:

At 4/11/05, 1:13 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

yes, melanie ho jia ling

you suggesting "clubbing" is a good start.

now all we have to do is get there!

you can tell me about the cute boy in geology lab :)

 
At 4/11/05, 7:02 PM, Blogger galnexdor said...

ahhaha...mel mel...
owell, uni-life-no-parents is all i ever dream of...:)

 
At 4/12/05, 1:53 AM, Blogger -xander- said...

hahaha, just like karen.. i cant wait to be over in singapore without my parents(though ill prob be bored in sing..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home