Sunday, February 03, 2008

36 hours to go.

i'm flying home tomorrow and for once, i am relieved. i mean, shit, no urchins to worry about for a whole month?! GET OUT, WHAT ARE YOU...KIDDING ME?!

but no, seriously though. i am really relieved. and the funniest thing is, my bag is still quite empty. maybe it's because i'm only gonna be back for a month therefore i have this mentality that there is no need for me to bring my whole life and a bit more back with me to Kajang. there's a big gaping hole in the bottom left-hand side of my already-quite-tiny suitcase, and i don't know what to fill it up with!

clothes? shoes? fruits? chocolates? instant rockstar hair wax?

the options are endless.

anyway, i'll be back in less than 48 hours. quite surreal, actually. i think i might've gotten used to living alone...because that's what i've been doing for the past month and a half. i can actually see myself living alone years down the road; just me, my laptop and my guitar...and food, of course.

aiya, stop ranting la. i'm coming home. party time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home