Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Me and Ed the Locksmith.

today i waltzed out of my apartment and left the keys behind me.

now, i'm AUD90 poorer because my money waltzed out with Ed the Locksmith.

many thanks to Eugene Liew Eu-Gene! without you, i'd probably still be sitting outside on the kerb right about NOW (4.53 pm Eastern Standard Time, Sydney). i owe you a drink. any drink!

so kids, remember to always bring your keys out with you. if not, i advice that you take up locksmithing. which other (realistic) job pays you AUD90 for less than 5 minutes of work?

nothing, that's what!

3 Comments:

At 1/24/08, 5:45 AM, Blogger Evie said...

i got lock outside my room once cause I thought my housemate took the keys out from my room. thankfully he knew how to bring it all apart and fixed it back!

oh.. did i mention that i was also locked in once? haha!!!

 
At 1/24/08, 10:18 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahaha..i couldn't possibly break in cos the first hurdle i had to go through would've been to break the main apartment door outside!

but yea, getting locked out is such a major pain in the ass.

 
At 2/2/08, 2:34 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

90 AUD for 5 minutes job?! Really after your story I'll check my keys several time before i leave my house. But anyway, once I had to use locksmith services, because my lock was broken, i just couldn't open it. Fortunately it was not so expensive as in your case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home