Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Honestly...

WHAT THE FUCK!?
apologies for the expletive.



however, spastic faces aside, your distraction was much appreciated. i know i can always count on you to provide that added bit of entertainment. no matter if you were in Hawaii or now, in Portland State University, Oregano (see? I REMEMBER OK!?), i know that you're just an MSN window, a webcam screenshot, a microphone and an F2 button (inside joke) away!

and just so you know, elaine, i'm fucked for my report due this friday. all because of you. but you're worth it. maybelline.

3 Comments:

At 10/9/07, 9:32 PM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

I miss that friggin' women.
I didn't get to say bye, pssh.

 
At 10/9/07, 11:00 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..aww..what were you doing la? never mind, you can have your own webcam conversation with her.

it's fucken hilarious.

 
At 10/11/07, 2:36 AM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

I have a webcam but I hardly ever get on it. I hated that light that shines on me when it's dark. So annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home