Saturday, October 06, 2007

bursting.

suddenly i miss those days where i didn't have to constant flick strands of hair away from my hair. or scrape said strands of hair to one side of my forehead. it's quite annoying.

strangely enough, although my new hairstyle has somehow managed to impress the masses (and most of them actually like it better this way)...i still long for my old messy straggly stringy LONG hair.

this new hairdo makes me look very preppy...it's a far cry from what people once called me...

a dirty no-good hippy.


see? so nice...no prissy fringe to mengacau near the ocular regions.

ANYWAY..

i had something more important that i wanted to say. it's only been a few weeks actually..and i KNOW it's just too fast and too short a time period, but i'd just like to say that i've been swept off my feet and have fallen madly in love again.

and no, i'm not trying to fool my readers *koffNIKKIkoff* by finally revealing that the love of my life is a cartoon character (mcb betul...stupid spongebob). he is a real. HAHA!

it's so strange really, the first time i saw him, i knew that i had to make him mine. and i've gotta say, the initial attraction for me were his eyes. he has the most dreamy eyes i've ever come across. but after slowly getting to know him, i've come to realise that there is a much deeper sense in him...a man beneath his seemingly boyish exterior. when he laughs his eyes creases into little winking halfmoons and i get a tingly sensation all over, finding myself unable to resist laughing along with him.

this is the man i KNOW i want to marry...some day.

Gael Garcia Bernal








ohhh...you're such a tease.
iheartchu...THIS much!

11 Comments:

At 10/6/07, 5:53 PM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

He is hot shit in the 2nd last pic. Who's he??

 
At 10/6/07, 6:04 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

gael garcia bernal la!!
written bigbigbig on my blog summore!
hahahaha..he's an actor..acted in the motorcycle diaries (GO BUY THE DVD YOU'LL FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!) and babel.

damn fucking leng chai eh?

 
At 10/6/07, 11:32 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

looks like Malaysian men don't stand a chance at winning your heart....

 
At 10/6/07, 11:46 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

HAHAHAHA!
now now, daniel. we mustn't be hasty. if there's a good malaysian man out there..well..everyone gets a fair go, i say!

 
At 10/8/07, 1:34 PM, Blogger 20 said...

GAEL GAELLLL GAELLLLLL!!!!!!
i didnt know he's ur cup of kopi!!
we love him...my landlady and us calls him GGB in short.

 
At 10/8/07, 6:05 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

LOL!
HELLO GAEL FAN!
now that i know you're a fan of his too, i'm gonna have to kill you. because there can only be ONE girl for gael, and that's me.

HAHAHA!

 
At 10/8/07, 7:51 PM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

Duh-uh. I know his name la! I saw your blog but didn't exactly know who he is la!

He acted in Babel?? Which is he? I forgot!! I didn't notice him!!! EEEK!

 
At 10/8/07, 8:16 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

HOW COULD YOU!!?!?! see la..this just goes to show my taste in men is better than yours.

HAHAHAHAHA!

fasturrr go watch Babel again.

 
At 10/9/07, 9:33 PM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

Ayo. I saw it in one of my film classes. Malas la want to go and buy that movie. LOL.

 
At 10/9/07, 11:07 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

terrible.

 
At 2/13/08, 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry girls, but he's all mine!!! Ooooooooh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home