Saturday, September 16, 2006

First time evar..!

Hallo Pa.

I was actually planning to send you something over the week..like last year. You know, stuff some Australian-made golf tees into the envelope and then mail it over. But then...this year...errr...no money la. You know. Inflation. Increasing gap in the exchange rate. ETCetc.

(hinthint)

And then...i was thinking maybe i should just call you instead. But...cos no money, so i'll do my normal trick i.e. miss-call you and wait for you to call back. I mean...it's cheaper la...you know..the rate of phonecalls in Sydney is so damn high. But then..i remembered...tmrw i have another field trip so sure no time wan...

SO HOW?

make you famous la over the internet.



Because of you...I have a respectable tolerance to alcohol. At least you can rest assured that your daughter will never be made drunk and taken advantage of...bwahahahaha.



Because of you...I have a roundish-square face, dark complexion and a semi-flattish nose. It's the Ho genes...can see the blatant Stamp.

Because of you...I have a rather warped sense of humour. But hey..as warped as it is...both your antics and mine make people laugh...so we must be doing something right.



See our smile? Damn alike ok? Not like Mom's one...cannot see the teeth.

I've never said this before but:

1. Thanks for carrying me upstairs to my your room when i was leeetle every time we come home from Klang. Actually..90% of the time i was just pretending cos i was too damned lazy to wake up and walk up by myself.

2. Thanks for throwing away my dead terrapins early in the morning before i woke up...and telling me that they crawled away..(or something like that)..so that i didn't have to see them myself.

3. Thanks for always suggesting that we go to Bali or Phuket or Langkawi or ANYWHERE for the matter.

4. Thanks for making me the Captain of our Treasure Hunt team. I knew you would give credit to talent when you SEE talent.

5. Thanks for buying that Matrix.

6. Thanks for buying the Bombay Blue Sapphire and Absolute Citron/Kurant/Orange too.
-HongYin, Nikki and WengYew says thanks too-

7. Thanks for always cracking jokes. At least i have some material to use when i run-out of my own stuff.

8. Thanks for swapping handphones with me because yours had the camera function and mine didn't. And for not yelling when i emerged from the Metro Kajang toilet crying because my handphone fell into the toilet.

OK la..i have to sleep edi. Don't cry ok? Must be macho sikit.

HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY PA!

ZOMGWTFBBQSAUZE!!

damn old wei...

3 Comments:

At 9/16/06, 6:31 PM, Blogger domesticated goddess said...

awww.. so sweet!!!
happy b day UNCLE!!! thanks for letting us bunk over in your place so many times!- including eating the food, drinking the drinks, kena belanja-ed so many times at taste Walking-

 
At 9/16/06, 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, that is real soppy stuff! Pa grinned from ear 2 ear.

 
At 9/16/06, 10:58 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

i'm the greatest daughter of ALL..

haih..

*pats self on back*

mwahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home