Sunday, February 05, 2006

This is not a declaration.

I lost my Heart in Elaine's house...!! Waahh!!!

Now my bracelet looks..incomplete.





I haven't met SehWen for ages!! it's really funny how I end up having to clean you up on the first night that we meet...but all's good and we'll definitely go another round, will we not?





I've known you since we were 7. I can still remember the first few sentences uttered between us.

Abby: Eh girl, what's your name?
Me: Oh..err..Melanie.
Abby: I'm Tabitha...you can call me Abby.
Abby: Eh, you like that Indian girl anot??
Me: Huh??
Abby: Ya, I don't like her too.

And then we proceeded to turn her days in SRKJB (1) a living hell...climbing trees, playing Power Rangers, forming little clubs, being bossy little prefects, climbing out on to my porch roof, playing with my terrrapins.



And Elaine always gets lucky...for no apparent reason. I think it's her pheromones. I don't know. I'm not too sure.





Andy tried to run away...hahahaha..and he called me a Devil. But heck, 20 years of friendship made you stay back right?



Thanks PohLeng for cleaning up and so much more!! Evidence of last night? all gone.



Apparently while i was sleeping, the girls decided to put up an impromptu rap session...which i don't remember at all. Darn it. i always miss out on stuff like these.

Say Hennessy&Coke or Vodka&RedBull (??) and i'll throw up in front of you. I swear by all the Gods in the Greek Pantheon...i'm not gonna drink...for at least 2 weeks.

Sigh...you'd think that for all the million billion gazillion brain cells that are currently residing in my head, at least one would've alerted me about the perils of drinking AND having a phone near you.

Therefore i'm saying now...so sorry for keeping you awake about the 'Yale-key at the bottom, turn to lock on top'...all the 'I don't know what to do's...and a whole heap of other things. i can't bear to think about it...i'm literally shrivelling inside with embarassment and humiliation. But i promise you, no more nonsense from now on. something went *ping* inside...so yes.

Ah well..all's said and done. it was a good GOOD night indeed.

This is a revelation.

3 Comments:

At 2/5/06, 3:55 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

yea! damn matching right?? i don't even know where she found the mop and gloves...

but we love her!!!

 
At 2/6/06, 1:46 AM, Blogger tammeegoreng said...

tsk tsk..... :) wild as ever.

ahhh my list...................

1. carton of something evil from KLIA duty free which will kill me eventually.

2. more nice fake shoes from chi cheong kai

3. a tshirt from malacca which i dont think ur going to anyway so no worries

4. are they still having those CNY stalls set up in mid valley? there was a hair pin i got from one of the stores there last year.

:D

 
At 2/6/06, 3:09 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

ahh..shoes, hair pin, tshirt.

will try to do my best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home