Saturday, January 14, 2006

I sense a prawn behind the stone.

Call me a pessimist. Call me a sceptic. Call me anything that's vaguely synonymous to the afore-mentioned nouns.

I'm getting highly suspicious now as our preparations for the Langkawi trip has so far gone on without a single hitch. Things do not go so smoothly. Things NEVER go smoothly when i'm involved.

I could name you numerous incidences that went horribly wrong...but i'd rather save your time and my fingers (as of now...i still have not regained full use of them OR my arms for that matter).

Let's just say it's abnormal to be able to round up 8 individuals for the trip, book a guesthouse which looks decent and only costs RM15 a night, to be able to book the last 3 rooms available AND to buy bus tickets for all 8 on a really nice looking bus...all this within the duration of less than a week.




I. Just. Can't. Believe. It.



But, yes, Langkawi here we come.

1 Comments:

At 1/14/06, 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you're just too.. damn ... good. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home