Friday, January 13, 2006

Camp5

I've got 2 little scabs on my right hand. Both my knees are scratched and when it is touched, there's a sharp stinging sensation. My arms feel numb, from shoulder to finger tip. My hands are red and my palms feel a bit raw. I can't spontaneously clench my fists..i need to put in some will power to be able to do that. The whole upper part of my body feels tensed and for the first time i can feel my shoulder blades. My legs are leadened and I can only imagine what it will feel like when I awake next morning. And the maraschino cherry that tops this ice-cream sundae of pains and mishaps...A Wounded Ego.

4 hours and 30 mins.

6 + 1/3 + 2/3 lines.

RM29.00 inclusive of an All-Day Pass, shoes, harness, carabiner and ATC.



Camp5: 12 metre wall...Doesn't it look pretty?

Was it a torture? Hell no. I will readily do it again...anytime. Karen!! Eugene!! Come come!!
We still need to conquer the Orange line...!!!
Oh ya...and the overhangs too...

Yes...I DO like to dream.



[Edit] Whee!! More photos from Karen's cam










Don't you think the multi-coloured stones dotting the walls are extremely pretty? My back, arms and legs be damned...I have to return to Camp5.

2 Comments:

At 1/13/06, 8:02 PM, Blogger galnexdor said...

anytime mel...anytime, after these few days that is...my arms can take no more at this point:) and i still need to ring the table cloth to clean the table, so...yea...i kinda need to preserve the usage of my arms and fingers...

*remember: climb with your legs not your arms!*

 
At 1/14/06, 12:04 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

hahahaha..yess...

we need to increase FINGER POWER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home