Wednesday, August 15, 2007

oh BAH!

Reasons #12852935271 and #12852935272 why being away from home seriously sucks sweaty balls sometimes.

[edited 12:46] Removed the links because the owner complained boo hoo. now you will all be denied the exclusive pleasure of viewing just how cute my dad is. so sad.

why must go to Fraser's Hill...WHY?! i love Fraser's Hill!! why didn't anyone bring me up to Fraser's Hill when i came back!?

$%@# !!

eh woman, sorry la, i'm not a Xanga-rian so i kenot leave comments. shit la...too much wei you guys, having so much fun without me. wait la...you just wait. and yea, you're right...my dad's damn cute...it runs in the family WOOT!

3 Comments:

At 8/15/07, 2:00 AM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

Alahh I don't want so many people to read my blog la... Can remove them links please?

And oh puhleess. *coughs coughs*

 
At 8/15/07, 12:44 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

lol..err..your blog is already on my links! but fine fine..i'll take it down.

 
At 8/15/07, 2:30 PM, Blogger itsjeaney said...

You can always post those 2 particular pic what! Damn cute la still your dad. HAHAHAHA. Funnnayyy. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home