Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nowhere's safe.

My home has always been my fortress, my shining beacon of light. It has always been my sanctuary, the only place I deem free from worldly evil, the one place I go running to when everything seems to be against me. Where I can come to rest, safe in the knowledge that I am in MY home and that nothing can harm me.

This idyllic notion has been shattered during the course of the week: No words can express my profound disappointment and disenchantment.

DAMNIT! RAT SHIT WAS FOUND ON THE WINDOW SILL!

omgomgomg...i'm a perfect picture of paranoia.

4 Comments:

At 12/17/06, 6:27 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

DID U KNOW THAT ..................rat shit caused the bubonic plague?

considered borrowing your neigbour's cat? haha!

 
At 12/17/06, 8:33 PM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

ergh..i'm actually considering RENTOKIL right now.

 
At 12/18/06, 12:09 AM, Blogger galnexdor said...

apparently rat's urine causes the Weal's disease which is fatal. the good doctor once suspected i had that...*shudders*

mellyboo...i miss OB too...

it doesnt feel right to be going back without u or eugene la...plsplspls consider....

 
At 12/18/06, 1:04 AM, Blogger ..melanie.. said...

heh-hey..you people are starting to scare me with all these rat-related diseases...STOP!

yea..i'm trying to work my mom so that i can come home next year for ob..i don't wanna leave too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home